Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left my general out in the rain today, when I jumped in it to go out to my hunting blind I had a stream of water pouring down on my right foot! Also the water runs down the inside of the doors because the window gasket isn't sealing the window in the frame! Wonder where the water is getting in cab? Anyone have that issue?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mine stays in the garage. Haven't been out in the rain so I have no clue. Every sxs I've ever been in got water in the cab that didn't have a roof and full winshdield. Just part of it

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine stays in the garage. Haven't been out in the rain so I have no clue. Every sxs I've ever been in got water in the cab that didn't have a roof and full winshdield. Just part of it
Mine has full cab, roof windshield , rear window ,wipers and heat. Water wasn't coming in from roof. Dash on top was dry seemed to come in from in front of windshield???

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Take a water hose and start checking dif. spots till you find it

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a water hose and start checking dif. spots till you find it
Had that plan! Would like to pin point it before it goes to dealer. They are definatly getting the leaky upper doors back! They fit good but when the rain water runs in by window seal what good are they?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a similar issue . Turns out ,the nuts inside the windshield locking handles. Needed alittle more tightening. I could move the window shield slightly up and down with force! It's worth a check

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
I had a similar issue . Turns out ,the nuts inside the windshield locking handles. Needed alittle more tightening. I could move the window shield slightly up and down with force! It's worth a check

That sheet of paper that was in the box of the windshield and rear panel was the instructions that states nuts may need to be snugged after install.
I know most of us don't need no dang instuctions !!! :grin2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
As my wife tells me they should be titled femanuals and not manuals because men do not read them. I am afraid she is right as men we grab things and jump right in without caution or direction.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Any updates on your water leak?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts