Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start of my weekend project with my helper to completion of a toy that I can’t stop looking at and I don’t know if I want to get dirty!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,124 Posts
Nice looking transformation! :grin2:

One would be safe to say that there is mud in your future! >:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Awesome build. I’m so jealous. I want portals bad. Just not in the budget right now.

Where do you ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No jealousy necessary, your bike is awesome! You have inspired me to spend even more on mine. This bike hasn’t seen a bit of dirt yet. I had a ranger that seen all over south Arkansas. Looking forward to take it to a mud park though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
We are planning a ride in Mena next year. Going hit Wolf Pen Gap. Think the dates are April 11-14th. If you are on Facebook, check out our page TGM Off-Road. Just a group of people who gather and ride. Nothing special. Got people from all over. We try to do 3-4 organized rides a year. The rest are just thrown together. Check us out if you want.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the invite, I don’t have a FB account so my wife applied to your group for me. Looks like a blast and as of now, we plan on attending.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I saw the request and accepted. We hope y’all can make it. We try to post any rides or gatherings on the page so check in. We don’t care what you ride. As long as you have fun!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Santa came through for me! I installed the full kit of grizzztek guards today and they look great! As everyone else on this forum has said, the engineering and quality of materials are better than I would have expected. Great product! Next up, reverse and rock lights then maybe a little mud!

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well Santa came through for me! I installed the full kit of grizzztek guards today and they look great! As everyone else on this forum has said, the engineering and quality of materials are better than I would have expected. Great product! Next up, reverse and rock lights then maybe a little mud!
Not to informed on this, but what purpose to they have?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not to informed on this, but what purpose to they have?
They keep the water and mud from going into the battery and fuel tank compartment as well as will make cleanup in the front easier by covering the gap between the frame and the inner plastics.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it was time for reverse lights! It is difficult to see behind this sxs. Thanks to everyone on this forum, it went super easy. Initially I had the same led glowing problem as many had described but using the relay was perfect fix.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
We are planning a ride in Mena next year. Going hit Wolf Pen Gap. Think the dates are April 11-14th. If you are on Facebook, check out our page TGM Off-Road. Just a group of people who gather and ride. Nothing special. Got people from all over. We try to do 3-4 organized rides a year. The rest are just thrown together. Check us out if you want.

PM sent

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well it was time for reverse lights! It is difficult to see behind this sxs. Thanks to everyone on this forum, it went super easy. Initially I had the same led glowing problem as many had described but using the relay was perfect fix.
where did you purchase the lights?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts