Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ya know, as much as I like anything motorized, that is one aspect of off-roading that completely baffles me. I just don't see the attraction of paying mucho dollars to jack up and snorkel your unit so you can slowly drive through deep puddles.

To each his own, i guess.

Tim

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know, as much as I like anything motorized, that is one aspect of off-roading that completely baffles me. I just don't see the attraction of paying mucho dollars to jack up and snorkel your unit so you can slowly drive through deep puddles.

To each his own, i guess.

Tim
I couldn't afford it anyway!:crying:
The truck&trailers are over 100,000

·
Registered
51 Posts

until you have done it you cant knock it and if your ride is set up it doesn't hurt a thing

·
Registered
375 Posts
until you have done it you cant knock it and if your ride is set up it doesn't hurt a thing
I'm not 'knocking' anything. I'm just saying I don't see the attraction. If you enjoy driving up to your neck in that stuff, hey... more power to ya. I just have exactly zero desire myself.

Tim

Reactions: 08roady
1 - 7 of 7 Posts