Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
So, after tracing a bug all day yesterday, I got the install completed and I can say this sub is a very worthwhile upgrade. It fits in the factory opening in the center console between the driver and passenger legs. I have Ride Command so I already had two additional outputs in my harness for adding speakers or a sub. I used AMP3 for my sub. AMP1 runs my factory sound bar and AMP2 is available for additional rear or door speakers. AMP1 and 2 have a high pass crossover to protect smallish speakers and AMP3 has a low pass. This is why AMP3 is best for a sub. The MB Quart Polaris to RCA adapter also provides the amp remote turn on lead and the included power harness was the perfect length to reach the factory buss bar under the hood. I installed the included remote volume control in the center cubby.

If anyone is looking to do this mod, it's super easy and has rather decent results. I got mine during the eBay 20% coupon day and the seller (audiovibrations) took an offer of 10% off as well. It ended up costing me about $360 plus $30 for the overpriced adapter from MB Quart. Anyways, here are a few pics from my install.

I can't find this subwoofer enclosure anywhere. Do you have a link?

· Registered
2019 Polaris General 4 1K Ride Command
3 Posts
So, after tracing a bug all day yesterday, I got the install completed and I can say this sub is a very worthwhile upgrade. It fits in the factory opening in the center console between the driver and passenger legs. I have Ride Command so I already had two additional outputs in my harness for adding speakers or a sub. I used AMP3 for my sub. AMP1 runs my factory sound bar and AMP2 is available for additional rear or door speakers. AMP1 and 2 have a high pass crossover to protect smallish speakers and AMP3 has a low pass. This is why AMP3 is best for a sub. The MB Quart Polaris to RCA adapter also provides the amp remote turn on lead and the included power harness was the perfect length to reach the factory buss bar under the hood. I installed the included remote volume control in the center cubby.

If anyone is looking to do this mod, it's super easy and has rather decent results. I got mine during the eBay 20% coupon day and the seller (audiovibrations) took an offer of 10% off as well. It ended up costing me about $360 plus $30 for the overpriced adapter from MB Quart. Anyways, here are a few pics from my install.

· Registered
2020 Polaris general premium.
76 Posts
I have the 2020 Polaris general with the rockford fosgate stereo. I ordered the sub and when I went to install it there isn't a plug anywhere on the head unit or anywhere else to be exact. Kinda dont want to cut and splice wires. What's my beat bet
I have the same exact setup. Can you tell me how you wired it up and what you bought to do so?

· Registered
122 Posts

That’s nice! I’m going to check into that. Thanks

21 - 26 of 26 Posts