Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola ("hello in Spanish) Administrator,

Wondering if you can help me on a tech problem? I recently went on a trip where one of my passengers took a bunch of trip pictures and sent them to my wife's Facebook. We are trying to get those pictures off Facebook over to my email so I can add them to my trip posting.

Any Ideas????

Thanks for a great forum

Baja Charlie

·
Super Moderator
2,876 Posts
I'm not on FB, but have assisted my wife on occasion. You should be able to drag the pics you want, to your desktop, then use whatever method you prefer for posting pics here. The Garage on this site would be handy for such a thing. Simply add them to the Garage, and use the links to post them in your thread.

·
Registered
99 Posts
copy to folder

From her FB page on your notebook, right click the photo, select "Save picture as" and select a folder to put it in. Then do as you want with the saved photo.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super mucho thanks, now if I can get wife’s friend who took the pics to send them to the wife, I’ll get them posted on the forum under Trails index
“It Margarita time”
Again thanks
BC

·
Registered
551 Posts
I hand my Macbook to my wife when it doesn't do what I want it to. I'm totally oblivious to technology .. I have an I phone 8+ .. as a phone. I say, here somethings wrong, fix it .. lol !!! Life is good ..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Super mucho thanks, now if I can get wife’s friend who took the pics to send them to the wife, I’ll get them posted on the forum under Trails index
“It Margarita time”
Again thanks
BC
I forgot to say, before you right click the photo, left click on it to open it in the view window, then right click on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts