Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any clever ideas on how to mount my cb (or anything for that matter) to the interior of my roof? I don't want to put holes through the roof and using the molded screw points isn't helpful because of their location. Otherwise I'm looking at mounting it in the center console area of the dash

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
You can get the nice, black 6mm screws from Polaris and put them through the roof and make it look nice..just takes a little planning and layout.

See that you're new to the SXS addiction...I put a CB in my 2009 RZR 800...and never rode with anyone but a few jeepers that had them.

Look to the other types of communication devices...like Rugged Radios, Garmin Rino units, and even simple walkie talkies.

Just thoughts,

Pirate

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can get the nice, black 6mm screws from Polaris and put them through the roof and make it look nice..just takes a little planning and layout.

See that you're new to the SXS addiction...I put a CB in my 2009 RZR 800...and never rode with anyone but a few jeepers that had them.

Look to the other types of communication devices...like Rugged Radios, Garmin Rino units, and even simple walkie talkies.

Just thoughts,

Pirate
Thanks Pirate!
My buddy and I got the same cb's mainly to talk back and forth to each other while riding in the woods or wherever without having to pull our cell phones out all the time. Plus, anything that lights up, has buttons, and makes noise just adds to the cool factor for the interior!?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts