Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a chance to see our new General Deluxe, but just passing through and will pick it up on the 17th.

One thing I noticed is the cage down tubes along the windshield are not round. Hmmm...

So has anyone found any side mirrors that work? I'm guessing bolt to the two down tube bolts?

Thanks,

Pirate

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Seizmik is the way to go. I just installed mine yesterday and when they shipped one of the mirrors was cracked. A simple email to Seizmik and they are sending me a replacement mirror for FREE along with a Dear Mr..... Email. The mirrors are easy to install and with the warranty they are worth every penny. If you hit a branch or a tree they fold in while riding.

·
PolarisGeneralForum.com Vendor
227 Posts
Guys,
If you order the seizmik upper door kit that will be available in the fall they will come with mounts built in for our mirrors. If you order the polaris upper doors you will need to bolt the mirrors on the doors in order for them to work. Any side view mirror you decide to buy will need to be mounted to the upper doors in order to work due to the thickness of the window frame. It will block the mirror if mounted on the roll cage.
Jody
Product Manager
Seizmik UTV

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
General,

So those Seizmik mirrors are designed for the cage down tubes on the General?

At the ROTR in Moab I hauled off and purchased one of the new Polaris rear view mirrors that has a forward looking and a rear looking camera. Too cool!!!

But I have the full glass windshield, electric wiper...and wonder if the Seizmik mirrors will work?

Thanks,

Pirate

1 - 20 of 54 Posts