Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Go with Seizmik warranty for life you break it for any reason they replace it for nothing no questions asked.
Spot on with the Seizmik Mirrors. I needed a mirror replaced and a quick email with a photo of the damage and the replacement mirror was delivered within the week. Excellent customer service which can be hard to find these days.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have Seizmik Pursuit on both of my machines. I’ve only had 1 small issue gave them a call they sent me the replacement parts no questions asked. Top notch service.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command / Rockford Fosgate Stage 4
121 Posts
Chupacabra mirrors are fine. Ran them on another rig for a while. Solid construction at a good price.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
I've been very pleased with the Seizmik mirrors

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command / Rockford Fosgate Stage 4
121 Posts
Chupacabra mirrors are fine. Ran them on another rig for a while. Solid construction at a good price.
No my question was has anyone used them. I was looking for feedback on them. Or any other suggestions.
This didn't cover it? What more do you want to know?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I actually looked at the Chupacabra mirrors before ordering my Seizmik mirror, reason I went with the Siezmik was that I could not fine a mounting bracket with the Chupacabra that worked on the profit cage, if you decide to go that route be sure you get the correct bracket.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Seizmik here too.

Reactions: jodyfj40

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This didn't cover it? What more do you want to know?
Well I hear a lot of people having a hard time trying to see with the passenger mirrors. And something about a weird angle they sit at.. I assume all mirrors are fully adjustable right?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well I hear a lot of people having a hard time trying to see with the passenger mirrors. And something about a weird angle they sit at.. I assume all mirrors are fully adjustable right?
Dirt - I looked at those Chupacabra mirrors for my G, but the pro Seizmik reviews on here helped me spend the extra money. Very happy I did. I bought their upright style instead of the more horizontal style. But get the updated or heavy duty brackets they offer for less than $20. That is the business right there! They bolt on to the bottom two bolts on the cage right in front of you doors. Excellent visibility on both sides. You can dang near see yesterday! They stay put, don't vibrate at all. And you can use the Pro fit brackets for snazzy 42" light bar brackets as a bonus! I went cheap on the inside mirror, and, well it's in the trash can now and I'll be going Seizmik inside also. Good luck! Blessings!

B

·
Registered
99 Posts
BDAWG, I got the Seizmik mirrors and didn't like the odd angle, so got the General brackets. Very good! Had plastic break on the mirrors, and they immediately sent new mirrors. As for seeing yesterday, If you close your right eye, and squint your left eye,while tilting your head to the left, you can see tomorrow also. Just don't let anyone see you do this. Give it a try.

·
Registered
79 Posts
BDAWG, I got the Seizmik mirrors and didn't like the odd angle, so got the General brackets. Very good! Had plastic break on the mirrors, and they immediately sent new mirrors. As for seeing yesterday, If you close your right eye, and squint your left eye,while tilting your head to the left, you can see tomorrow also. Just don't let anyone see you do this. Give it a try.
I'll give it a shot Ted! See? Where else but this forum can you learn so many different tidbits of knowledge like that? Why travel the Earth when it's right here at your fingertips folks??!! You made my day!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dirt - I looked at those Chupacabra mirrors for my G, but the pro Seizmik reviews on here helped me spend the extra money. Very happy I did. I bought their upright style instead of the more horizontal style. But get the updated or heavy duty brackets they offer for less than $20. That is the business right there! They bolt on to the bottom two bolts on the cage right in front of you doors. Excellent visibility on both sides. You can dang near see yesterday! They stay put, don't vibrate at all. And you can use the Pro fit brackets for snazzy 42" light bar brackets as a bonus! I went cheap on the inside mirror, and, well it's in the trash can now and I'll be going Seizmik inside also. Good luck! Blessings!

B
Where did you buy yours? And what do the extra brackets really do?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Where did you buy yours? And what do the extra brackets really do?
I did the Scamazon route. The brackets are a secure bolted fit to the machine vs. a clamped fit. And I believe I read on here that the weird angle issue is alleviated. Mine are straight, for lack of better terminology, and tucked against the side of the machine. While the clamp brackets did make a nice light bar mount, I did not try the mirrors on them so I can't say how they would fit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts