Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do all you Michiganders ride? I have ridden up near Moorestown, between Lake City and Houghton Lake.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silver, I take it you are from MI then? I have heard there are some great trails up that way, never been riding over there yet though. Love your mods you have done too, great job!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I ride the trails north of Mio through Lewiston and into Atlanta
My cabin is in Mio.
Silver do you stay off of the national Forrest trails by you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Just thought would jump in I live in Evart. Do a lot of riding on back roads, state land and wife and myself go into the poker and fun runs last year last one 98 miles.The main reason sold ranger to get general. bucket seats! also get to allot of orv jamborees a few are coming up in aug. sure hope my general gets here soon!! Like the silver lake outings also. Hope to see either of you at one of the events makes for a great weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Just thought would jump in I live in Evart. Do a lot of riding on back roads, state land and wife and myself go into the poker and fun runs last year last one 98 miles.The main reason sold ranger to get general. bucket seats! also get to allot of orv jamborees a few are coming up in aug. sure hope my general gets here soon!! Like the silver lake outings also. Hope to see either of you at one of the events makes for a great weekend!!!
Let me know about silver lake outing. I grew up riding the Lincoln hills trails I still have property for sale in Irons 1/2 mile off the Lincoln hills trail. >:)

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
went riding around Baldwin area tin cup trail a couple weeks ago there is a great number trails that way!

Reactions: Trapper

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Yes they have a trail for motorcycles and atv's and also a wider one for the sxs ! starting to see a few that way!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anybody ride in the upper peninsula? I'm starting to think the sxs riders are outnumbering the snowmobilers! Well, not quite yet but it's definitely getting close!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Not yet but would like to. I use to get up that way for deer season Seney and McMillan area but been awhile was just up there in St Ignace a couple weeks ago to pick up a MDot plow truck with the semi wrecker and had a talk with a Dot officer and got to stay 10 hours not a good stay! :frown2:

Reactions: Yooper

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yooper

Anybody running tracks up there, if so, can you run on the snowmobile trails, forestry roads, etc?

Rooster

Reactions: Yooper and Trapper

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yooper

Anybody running tracks up there, if so, can you run on the snowmobile trails, forestry roads, etc?

Rooster
It seems like to UP has different rules down below the bridge from what I have read you can't on marked snowmobile trails. Every where else I think you can down here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh ok! I ride a few of those places also, seney paradise pine stump munising and mostly grand marais. I snowmobile ride these areas too! I also ride by my house in Rapid River. And as far as tracks on snowmobile trails that's most likely NO, mostly because they are not designated for anything other than snowmobiles. Anywhere else is fair game to my knowledge. I have seen tracked sxs on back roads and off trail often but never on trail.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts