Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where we'll post images and info on our G4 build. Today the guys at AZP Concepts in Mesa, AZ started work on the cage. After Sand Sports Super Show, the cage will be a production unit that you can order and install on your G4. Front's sloped back for better viewing angle. Rear is sloped forward for a more aggressive profile. Entire cage is between 2" and 4" shorter. We'll post more pics of the cage as they complete it.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tomorrow we're going to install a set of the new Polaris LED headlights. These are pretty trick. You can swap out the bezels on the front for colored bezels. They even offer raw aluminum bezels that you can powdercoat any color you'd like. The headlights are about 6000LM which is three times the stock LED headlights and nearly four times the Halogen headlights. The outer two light cannons also have an adjustable beam pattern so you can dial in the width and length of the beam. They have an LED running light strip as well. They're for RZR but looks like they'll fit the General just fine. I'll post pics of them installed tomorrow. Here's a link to the lights on the Polaris site and some pics I took of them on a RZR at the Polaris dealer show...

Trailblazer LED Adjustable Headlights | Polaris RZR

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site Turbo!

Reactions: Turbo and Trapper

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you driven this machine around much? Is there any front dif. noise or vibration in your G4? I have one on order and hope this problem is not headed our way. Thanks
We have not driven it more than a few miles but it seems super quiet compared to my RZR. If your front diff is rattling, check for shims on the diff between the pinion bearings and the pinion gears. This was a well documented RZR issue so I'm sure it translate to General. If you google it, you'll see a variety of issues that run the gamut from balancing the drive shat to removing the shims.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
SWEET looking ride for a four seater!! >:)

Reactions: Trapper and sunman

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bsherman Are You Doing The Work On Your Differentials Or Can You Recomend Someone In The Valley To Do It?
My New General 4 Has A Very Noisy Front Diff And Iam Going To Have It Fixed With Or Without Polaris!
Also Did You Get A Chance To Verify If Your General 4 Has The Diff Issue?
Thanks In Advance Jeremy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts