Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one come with a waterproof storage for the open box in the middle of the console? Turf mode for the 17 models or a upgraded reverse chain?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I was in Rocky Mtn Cycle Plaza in Pueblo, CO getting my Colorado OHV stickers and noticed they had a number of small Polaris bags that would fit in the opening.

Never seen any of them before...but all are waterproof.

Thinking of using pieces of unused ProArmor door nets to keep the bag in place.

Perhaps a storage location for the tire repair stuff?

Going to get there next week to take another look. All were less than $50.

Pirate

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
I had never given any thought about that. Both good choices I like the net idea. It would be nice if they had more storage I liked the little trunk like spot under driver seat of ranger kept my recovery straps and snatch blocks and such in it always with me and out of way and site!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the Mountain Fit drawer in mine.... Unless I go deep it doesn't need to be water proof and I really don't intend on going deep. I have all of my tools strategically placed in their and it holds them nice.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm using the cargo box in the bed for most things, but it would be nice to have a bag or net below the back glass above the center console to keep snacks and stuff in. Right now, I have a small backpack held with a bungee across the back. Not the greatest but works. In my cargo box I have a waterproof rafting bag I keep some things in that need to be dry. I put my phone and wallet in a ziploc in the glove box.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I use this space for one of the larger First Aid Kits,I put a wide piece of Commercial grade Velcro the kind that sticks,on the box and other side of Velcro in bottom of this area,and just stick box down,it works well stays put and easy access.The First aide box is water tight and would work well for other uses as well. I don't ride in deep water so that would be something to keep in mind.

Reactions: Abnmarine

·
Registered
111 Posts
I use this space for one of the larger First Aid Kits,I put a wide piece of Commercial grade Velcro the kind that sticks,on the box and other side of Velcro in bottom of this area,and just stick box down,it works well stays put and easy access.The First aide box is water tight and would work well for other uses as well. I don't ride in deep water so that would be something to keep in mind.
Good idea. I'm going to try this myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
our dealer to date has not replaced any reverse chains on any ranger or general. Just be wise in reverse. don't tow backwards.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I case you didn't know it, there is a very small storage compartment behind the passenger seat. Good for tire repair kit or a tow strap. There is one behind the driver's seat as well, but the ECU is mounted in that one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts