Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 General XP1000
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone!

My name is Derek. I am a Design Engineer by trade and CNC operator when needed. I own and maintain a 3D printer to put life to my designs. One of the most satisfying things ever, seeing your work become a reality.

Several months ago, my Father-in-law came to me requesting a fix for his Polaris General. His Lock and Ride full windshield was slipping off of its mountings. After talking with him, we came up with a design to lift the windshield a little bit and provide a wider platform for the windshield to rest on.

Fast forward to now and I have made and shipped 50 sets of these window blocks to many others that have had the same issue of the windshield slipping off its mountings. Up till now, I've been selling them over on face book.

I'm sure many of you are suffering from window slippage and are looking for a solution. I have learned it as more common than you would think.

If you're interested, I sell them for $15 a set plus $5 for shipping and handling. Send me a message either on this thread or via DM and provide your email address along with how many sets of these window blocks you would like. See the first comment regarding how to place an order for a set of these blocks.

I print sets on demand and ship roughly within a week. I print using a grey PETG, which is easily spray painted to whatever color you want. Or they can be used as is. This material is very durable and can hold up well to heat of the day and direct sun light.

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle
Furniture Product Azure Table Rectangle
Hood Grille Automotive exterior Wood Automotive design
Light Screenshot Font Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2019 General XP1000
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

I've made a website where you can place an order for these, or anything else listed.

Simply fill out the order form, and I'll get back to you with an invoice where you can make payment.

www.mountaingoatdesign.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts