Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i wanted to share todays experiences with you.

I purchased my General Deluxe yesterday and this morning my new Full Lotus UTV deck arrived from British Columbia. First i must say Forrest at Full Lotus was amazing, I only ordered this on Thursday and it arrived this morning (I was lucky as his friend was coming through Sherwood park, Ab on his way up north).

So anyway I strapped the deck in and drove my General up, it was so easy. The hardest part was climbing around to strap it down. Full Lotus has put so many tie down points its just perfect.

Anyway that was my day and I'm one happy camper, well i will be next weekend!

Steve

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,563 Posts
Wow! That's quite a set up. How tall is everything loaded. You would only forget that was up there once eh!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After driving the truck today i can tell you it was ok. You could feel it for sure, not rolling but more of the wind drag.

They are made in BC Canada so i would assume they're are everywhere down there. I love it!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I had seen that in a advertisement for something and always thought about it but never new where they are made. What size truck do you need and how much do they sell for if you do not mind me asking.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Some states limit your speed when towing a trailer. 55 instead of 70 in WA (although I've never heard of it being enforced there) but I believe CA has similar rules.

A friend hauled his 900XP flat on top of the bedrails of a longbox Ford and another friend has a rack similar to the one shown for his 800 Rzr in the bed of his shortbox GMC. A lot of weight up high but you do what you need to do to get out and have fun right? :grin2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for the delay in replying guys.

They are made in British Columbia Canada. The cost is $3900. Forrest is a great guy and will powder coat it any colour you like. I was going to have it done in the RZR blue till the General stole my heart.

Best made deck i have ever seen. All my friends are impressed!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry for the delay in replying guys.

They are made in British Columbia Canada. The cost is $3900. Forrest is a great guy and will powder coat it any colour you like. I was going to have it done in the RZR blue till the General stole my heart.

Best made deck i have ever seen. All my friends are impressed!
4k? I would have to think long and hard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts