Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
6,045 Posts
We use Black Oak and their customer service and warranty is the best we have found.
They are quite expensive though.

Reactions: Roadrunner

· Registered
319 Posts
If you have the money for Black Oak or Rigid, by all means, go for it. I’m sure they will outlast your Polaris.

I’ve been quite happy with my $68 bar that’s 42” mounted under the roof lip. The only glare I see anywhere is just slightly off the orange outlined hood areas (the painted part). It’s very minor with our setup.

Coming home for supper after ice fishing. Most of my headlights are blocked by plow, so this is mostly the LED bar under the roof lip:

Attachments

· Registered
247 Posts
Rigid mounted on the bumper. The best lights made period. You will need to go your bank and get some $$$$. Roof mounted lights????? One word.........GLARE
Cheers Baja Charlie View attachment 69740
I mounted mine on the roof. No glare at all.

· Registered
136 Posts
If you have the money for Black Oak or Rigid, by all means, go for it. I’m sure they will outlast your Polaris.

I’ve been quite happy with my $68 bar that’s 42” mounted under the roof lip. The only glare I see anywhere is just slightly off the orange outlined hood areas (the painted part). It’s very minor with our setup.

Coming home for supper after ice fishing. Most of my headlights are blocked by plow, so this is mostly the LED bar under the roof lip:
So you mounted these using the supplied brackets under the roof lip? Just want to make sure I don't need aftermarket brackets. Definitely like the cost of this light bar! I know this is an old post so wondering if the light is still working OK? Thank you!

· Registered
136 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts