Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at all of the Polaris LED light bars and I was wondering if anyone could make recommendations?
There is a small one that mounts just over the winch(I'm a little worried about rock damage there) then, there is a 30" and a 35" for mounting on the roof. Is a 35" too big?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a oem Polaris led bar on my sportsman. I do love the fit and finish, but I'm not so happy with the light. So I think about going aftermarket with the General. 20" on bumper, 35" on roof, 1 or 2 smaller ones for the back. For the price of a oem led I think I can get a led bar with much more output.

·
1,560 Posts
Soon! 116 bucks and it came with 2 spots. 20" in the front was 36 bucks plus frt. and boy are they bright! Well built. Napa up here is selling a name brand 20" for 600. I can buy 18 of these for that!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a u-box led untra slim 13" (it is just under 1" tall) right above the winch. It is one bright little dude. The only reason I did not mount on the top bar like Alaskan47 did, is I had been thinking about the frount brush gard.

·
1,560 Posts
I'll post a pic installed in about an hr. Should be done. I'm leaving everything open until the windshield and heater get in.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Reactions: Alaskan47

·
Registered
197 Posts
Your buddy's will now force you to ride in front now...... Or they will get sunburns on night rides..... Lol

Reactions: Alaskan47
1 - 20 of 157 Posts