Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Gilomen package arrived today after being delayed from the holidays.

ECU is in and works but Houston we have a problem this is how it came out of the box. I’m calling tomorrow to find out what can be done.

Dura Clutch install maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
227 Posts
I wanna like your post.....but that sucks! Hope they can get you fixed up without you having too many headaches!👍

·
Registered
2018 G4. And because of this forum, way too many mods to list!
95 Posts
Gilomen will treat you right. They have for me.
And you will truly enjoy the performance with the tune and Duraclutch! Totally different machine!

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Man, that really bites, to wait for is arrival and find that when you open the pack. Terry is a stand up guy and will take care of it

Reactions: DonW

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Was this your ECU or did you buy one from them to program?
Terry and Brady are some great guys to deal with and i would be shocked if they didn't take care of you.
Don't throw out the box or anything as they might need it to go back against the shipping Company.

Reactions: Cabinfever1

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No that’s my ecu. I believe they will make it right.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Shipping during the Christmas/holiday season really sucks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it was in the return shipping back to me since it fell over Christmas weekend

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Talked with Giloman this afternoon we tossed around couple different options and they pretty much left it up to me on what I wanted to do. Keep the one I have and if I ever have a problem with it they would take care of it or send me a brand new tuned ecu. After discussing it ended up going back with a new one.
Couldn’t ask for any better service.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris General Premium
107 Posts
@DonW Well that sounds very reasonable, obviously still disappointing have to wait a little longer but sure is good to hear them make it right for you!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Talked with Giloman this afternoon we tossed around couple different options and they pretty much left it up to me on what I wanted to do. Keep the one I have and if I ever have a problem with it they would take care of it or send me a brand new tuned ecu. After discussing it ended up going back with a new one.
Couldn’t ask for any better service.
Awesome to hear, ill be sending mine into them this month to get tuned and sent back with clutching, really liking all the positives about them, makes me feel better and better about the choice to go with them

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had both my ECU and Clutches done recently. I live nearby, so just drove over to have the work done. I hadn't read closely enough before I went over, so the first time I just had the ECU flash done, and that made an incredible difference in responsiveness. Went over a week later, and had them do the Super Clutch kit, and WOW! The responsiveness and torque are amazing! Didn't get a chance to talk with Terry through any of this, but Brady was great to work with..
I would highly recommend this upgrade.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Little update. Received my new ecu from Giloman late last week so it’s in. Installed the Dura Clutch this morning. So much more responsive now when you step on the go pedal. Did a quick test run topped out at 76 with the windshield and back glass in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts