Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, and I just ordered a General Deluxe. I had an Odes Dominator 4-door, and that was a surprisingly decent unit for the money, but it had its rough edges. A friends son bought a new RZR 1000 and I drove it once and fell in love with the power and handling.

I sold the Odes, and darn near pulled the trigger on a RZR 1000, but the more I looked into the General, the more I realized that it would be a MUCH better unit to live with all around.

Looks like I got to wait a couple weeks to get it, but I'm sure its worth the wait. Pics to follow as soon as I get my grubby little hands on it.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
New guy here, and I just ordered a General Deluxe. I had an Odes Dominator 4-door, and that was a surprisingly decent unit for the money, but it had its rough edges. A friends son bought a new RZR 1000 and I drove it once and fell in love with the power and handling.

I sold the Odes, and darn near pulled the trigger on a RZR 1000, but the more I looked into the General, the more I realized that it would be a MUCH better unit to live with all around.

Looks like I got to wait a couple weeks to get it, but I'm sure its worth the wait. Pics to follow as soon as I get my grubby little hands on it.

Tim
Welcome aboard Cowracer!!!:grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts