Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, forum is awesome, great insight before ordering.
Ended up ordering 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe, Super graphite with ride command and stage 4 sound. Added front and rear glass, upper doors, heater, a arm guards f+r, rock sliders, and warranty.
Thanks for all the knowledge available here. Look forward to getting it home!

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Greetings from the West Texas town of El Paso and welcome to the support group. You will not regret going for the XP model, they are capable Beasts!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Greetings from Utah

Reactions: Graphitegeneral

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
663 Posts
Welcome from mid-missouri

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 RC
115 Posts
Welcome from another new guy. You sound like me. Wife's ready to ride but installing accessories taking up all the time right now. Major stuff is starting to roll in keeping me busy. A suggestion is to order your stuff NOW, not after you take delivery. My UHMV skid plate, Ryfab rear window and inferno heater all came within 10 days, but the Ryfab front window and Spike upper doors I'm looking at late February. No biggie as I'm working on adding a Inferno heater, front & rear lights, rock lights, new knee lights, dome light, new 40 amp circuit breaker and 150 amp solenoid (relay) to power a 6 circuit fuse block. As many forums, this one seems to have some great people with terrific ideas for your new ride, do some research while your waiting, I did for several months and I just keep adding to my toy due to this forum. Adding a digital T-start for heater fan control now. l I'm going to have to start all my new posts with "HI, I'M DESERT RAT AND I'M A GENERAL ADDICT".

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Howdy from AZ and welcome to the Forum.

Reactions: Graphitegeneral

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from another new guy. You sound like me. Wife's ready to ride but installing accessories taking up all the time right now. Major stuff is starting to roll in keeping me busy. A suggestion is to order your stuff NOW, not after you take delivery. My UHMV skid plate, Ryfab rear window and inferno heater all came within 10 days, but the Ryfab front window and Spike upper doors I'm looking at late February. No biggie as I'm working on adding a Inferno heater, front & rear lights, rock lights, new knee lights, dome light, new 40 amp circuit breaker and 150 amp solenoid (relay) to power a 6 circuit fuse block. As many forums, this one seems to have some great people with terrific ideas for your new ride, do some research while your waiting, I did for several months and I just keep adding to my toy due to this forum. Adding a digital T-start for heater fan control now. l I'm going to have to start all my new posts with "HI, I'M DESERT RAT AND I'M A GENERAL ADDICT".
Hey man, sounds awesome! Yea, I had them order every accessory when I put in order for sxs. Hopefully it all rolls in together!! Or close!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts