Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2019, picking it up Tuesday. Not new to ATVs and SXSs, but this is my first General. Where’s the go-to, for parts and accessories? It already has a back windshield and roof, and a plow and winch are being added now. But I know I’m going to want a glass widshiled, soft upper doors, maybe bumpers, and some other things. Just not sure where the best place to shop is.

·
Vendor
481 Posts
Just bought a 2019, picking it up Tuesday. Not new to ATVs and SXSs, but this is my first General. Where’s the go-to, for parts and accessories? It already has a back windshield and roof, and a plow and winch are being added now. But I know I’m going to want a glass widshiled, soft upper doors, maybe bumpers, and some other things. Just not sure where the best place to shop is.
I've got all kinds of goodies for you! And....huge Black Friday sales going on all weekend through Monday.
Here's a link to the General section on our website. https://www.superatv.com/shop/polaris/general
Check out the categories on the side. We make TONS of parts and accessories for it.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
The next few days is the time to buy your accessories and get a good discount.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Better have the tools if you own the machine. At least get the ones to change your belt and blow out your clutches, if your aren't going to do any other servicing yourself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Better have the tools if you own the machine. At least get the ones to change your belt and blow out your clutches, if your aren't going to do any other servicing yourself.
For almost forty years, I’ve worked on every machine I’ve ever owned, from trucks to hotrods, ATVs and SXSs, custom motorcycles and every piece of work machinery, I’ve ever owned. And built many of them myself, from the ground, up. Fully aware. I don’t let other people work on my machinery, none of it.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Don't forget to ask some of these places that are selling our accessories and tools IF they offer a Polaris General Forum Discount. Some do and some don't . Some don't offer it unless you ask for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts