Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
nice,you just rebounded hard because of the the jump and where you landed,maybe spring set up,i love launching mine smooth as **** most of the time.no doubt the 18 inches of travel make a big dif with the 1000s.with rhe general or rzr s,only 12 to 13 inch of travel so not so forgiving:wink2:but i like

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice,you just rebounded hard because of the the jump and where you landed,maybe spring set up,i love launching mine smooth as **** most of the time.no doubt the 18 inches of travel make a big dif with the 1000s.with rhe general or rzr s,only 12 to 13 inch of travel so not so forgiving:wink2:but i like
isnt the 18 inches in a 1000xp the 1000s and 900s should be the same as the general

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can take off the jump in high at about 48-49 mph and it hits the landing spot perfect. those videos are trial and error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts

I'm not talking for when he lands. If the fronts are stiffer it will fly flatter off the jump itself

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm not talking for when he lands. If the fronts are stiffer it will fly flatter off the jump itself
yep i agree,but there are also other variables,speed,take off point,landing point,preload,shock dampening,and travel which equals some forgiveness when you ****-up on all the above:grin2:the set up on the general deluxe is all about how you like to ride,and adjusting it.i like a little stiffer spring,preload and a softer shock setting for the landing.and there is no doubt they are made for running hard.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Interested to know what would happen if you did that with 30" tires? Probably rip the finders off? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts