Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks I finally went and liked mine up. Here is "***". Haven't come up with a name yet. Everything built or/and put on by Woods Cycle out of New Braunfels, TX. They did an awesome job.

Custom cage
41" & 7" light bar
Dome light
Wetsounds stealth10
S3 3" lift
S3 front arched a arms
Vendetta front bumper
Polaris 4500 winch
Snorkels
30" Outback max
14" Raceline Twist
Turner reverse chain
Turner gear reduction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking good, Skidz! Now get it dirty! >:)

Haha I don't want to! It looks to good like this! I'll be taking it on its first major ride Labor Day weekend.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
SWEET! Lookin ride >:) It would be hard to get dirty but you didn't get it to look purdy! LoL :grin2: Nice looking Ride

Reactions: MMX and Skidz

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Dumb ? What is the wc3

·
Registered
64 Posts
I really like the front bumper and I wish I didn't already buy the Polaris one now. How did you install the S3 lift on the front? Did you have to invert the front shocks?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow. Awesome! Can I ask what your total was with all your upgrades? Don't have to answer if you don't want to...;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really like the front bumper and I wish I didn't already buy the Polaris one now. How did you install the S3 lift on the front? Did you have to invert the front shocks?
I didn't install it but from the looks and everything I've seen the shocks are the right way. It may also be because I'm running a 14" rim and 30" tires maybe? Or the arched a arms. I'm not sure but they don't rub.

Wow. Awesome! Can I ask what your total was with all your upgrades? Don't have to answer if you don't want to...;)
Way more than I wanted too just put it that way!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well since this is basically a finished machine(haha!) I don't plant to do much to it. But I always get this itch when it's just sitting there.

I have added the Grizzztek radiator and rear guards. Don't have any pictures at the moment. I have added some red LED under glow lighting. It's not as bright as I planned but they will do for now. And also some new switches.

I plan on getting some whips but just don't know when yet. Time will tell for more add one.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
I bet that looks bad ass at nite! >:) Pics never look as good as it does in person!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I bet that looks bad ass at nite! >:) Pics never look as good as it does in person!

Yea you're right. Honestly it does look good but not as bright as I hoped. My last Teryx lit up the night but I didn't run the same led's. These are some cheap eBay lights I made. I'm not mad, I'll get better ones later on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts