Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 General XP 4
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered on Nov 12th. It finally showed up friday and they had it ready for pickup this afternoon. I got the $750 rebate against accessories someone mentioned on here when you sign up for the polaris online account with your old vin#. I also go the ag rebate I was able to look in when I ordered. Nice to atleast get something off in this age of no haggling and short supply. The dealer gave me a decent discount on the accessories that didn't fit under the rebate to. It was a bit cold to drive it more then a few miles tonight without a windshield at 5 degrees but I like it.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Awesome, congratulations! These XPs are beasts...

Reactions: Roadrunner

·
Registered
136 Posts
(y)

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Congrats on your new XP!

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
I’m still waiting for mine I ordered October 28 lol what a smack in my face two players they were guys getting theirs before me and they ordered after me I’ve owned three other Polaris is you would think they would take care of their customer put three grand down on this one The response I gave me were truly sorry here is a 250 coupon off Accessory ........ congratulations on getting your Gxp4 1000 I really can’t wait till I get mine!!

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
169 Posts
Awesome mine has shipped as well can not wait to get it. I ordered the same exact machine. Also got the 750 customer cash which is great. Got a garage full of goodies waiting for it. Post up your beast after it is done.

·
Premium Member
2021 General XP 4
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m still waiting for mine I ordered October 28 lol what a smack in my face two players they were guys getting theirs before me and they ordered after me I’ve owned three other Polaris is you would think they would take care of their customer put three grand down on this one The response I gave me were truly sorry here is a 250 coupon off Accessory ........ congratulations on getting your Gxp4 1000 I really can’t wait till I get mine!!
My dealer said there seems to be no rhyme or reason on when they get units. I had a RZR570 premium on order for my son and wife but Polaris discontinued the premium so hopefully I have a standard on order still. I have looked all over 4 states since Sept looking for one. My son saved up his money working on the farm the last two summers to put towards it and was a bit disappointed he is still having to wait This pandemic has made a real mess of things. Hopefully yours shows up soon. Thank you everyone this site helped me make my decision on what I wanted and what accessories and helped with the wait.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered on Nov 12th. It finally showed up friday and they had it ready for pickup this afternoon. I got the $750 rebate against accessories someone mentioned on here when you sign up for the polaris online account with your old vin#. I also go the ag rebate I was able to look in when I ordered. Nice to atleast get something off in this age of no haggling and short supply. The dealer gave me a decent discount on the accessories that didn't fit under the rebate to. It was a bit cold to drive it more then a few miles tonight without a windshield at 5 degrees but I like it. View attachment 68642

My husband and I ordered ours two weeks ago! We also got the super graphite XP 4 with Ride Command and several accessories! Cannot WAIT to get it! Our sales guy told me as of last week the estimated ship date was between Feb 5 and March 5....

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
My husband and I ordered ours two weeks ago! We also got the super graphite XP 4 with Ride Command and several accessories! Cannot WAIT to get it! Our sales guy told me as of last week the estimated ship date was between Feb 5 and March 5....
Hopefully you guys have better luck than My wife and I have we’ve been waiting forever

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
My dealer said there seems to be no rhyme or reason on when they get units. I had a RZR570 premium on order for my son and wife but Polaris discontinued the premium so hopefully I have a standard on order still. I have looked all over 4 states since Sept looking for one. My son saved up his money working on the farm the last two summers to put towards it and was a bit disappointed he is still having to wait This pandemic has made a real mess of things. Hopefully yours shows up soon. Thank you everyone this site helped me make my decision on what I wanted and what accessories and helped with the wait.
My dealer has been in contact with his representative the representative said the reason why I have not received my unit yet is because dealerships are saying they have sold them before my order date so the dealerships are lying and saying they are sold but in reality they’re not once you order it you put on a list and you’ll get it before any dealer gets their order so if your dealer told you yes I’ve got one coming in at This date and you get it on that date turn the one that dealership lied or no one else ordered that model which I highly doubt because everybody and their brother are getting them I know it’s worth the wait just gets frustrating I’m trying to get the 750 off since I’ve owned Polaris buggies before this one if I knew how to upload a picture and a little picture of my old one Man I miss it I cried the day I sold it ......

·
Registered
2020XP4
1,083 Posts
My dealer has been in contact with his representative the representative said the reason why I have not received my unit yet is because dealerships are saying they have sold them before my order date so the dealerships are lying and saying they are sold but in reality they’re not once you order it you put on a list and you’ll get it before any dealer gets their order so if your dealer told you yes I’ve got one coming in at This date and you get it on that date turn the one that dealership lied or no one else ordered that model which I highly doubt because everybody and their brother are getting them I know it’s worth the wait just gets frustrating I’m trying to get the 750 off since I’ve owned Polaris buggies before this one if I knew how to upload a picture and a little picture of my old one Man I miss it I cried the day I sold it ......
Not being a jerk, but your lack of punctuation makes your posts very difficult to read and follow.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000, 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE, 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe RC
42 Posts
We ordered the exact same model on January 8th. I was told 8-11 weeks. Could be earlier:)....or later:(. Ordered the Polaris Glass Tip Out Windshield, Polaris Rear Glass Windshield, Pro Armor 11" LED Bar and Lock n' Ride Rear Storage Bin. I can't wait for it to come. I ordered Seizmic mirrors with some red accents to try to compliment the red springs and stitching in the seats. I want to keep the stock tires, but would like to get some red beadlock wheels to get a bit more red on the machine.

I also have a hook up with an MTX Audio dealer and we are working on a way to connect an MTX system to the Ride Command as I keep reading the Rockford Fosgate system is not designed properly. MTX has some serious sound options that they say will work with Ride Command and I can get a killer deal on them from my dealer so hoping to get that too. All I am missing is the machine to put it in on! Can't wait for it to arrive!!!!

·
Premium Member
2021 General XP 4
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The wait is tough but so worth it. I got mine to a point tonight were I could take it for a ride and it was pretty nice out. I like it a lot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts