Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had to take my General Deluxe back to the shop twice so far. The first time it was two weeks old and had approx. 200 miles on it. I would be going along and the entire instrument panel would quit working. The speedometer, tachometer, odometer, everything!! Then the power steering would quit working. If I would turn it off it would reset and everything would work again. Maybe for one minute, maybe for an entire day. The shop had it for a total of two weeks working on it. They ended up replacing the entire wiring harness and I have had no more issues with it. This past weekend I was out and I suspect I broke the reverse chain... I wasn't doing anything crazy I tried to back up and it was like the transmission was in neutral. all forward gears worked fine... Buggy is in the shop now and I should know for sure what broke later in the week..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found out I broke the reverse chain. a new one has been ordered and it will be covered under warranty. I guess it has been a problem with the RZR 1000 transmission also....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts