Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased our General in the Fall after having sold our Sportsman 800 Quad. Being more mature and looking forward to having some time to do what we want to do my wife and I went out to look at a used RZR. The fellow had misrepresented the machine in the ad with all kinds of extras. But when we arrived to see it, he said none of the extra wheels, light, doors, windows, roof were included. So needless to say we were not interested. He suggested we go and look at his friend's General that was for sale. Not sue why we went but... It's hilarious that I am the power sport nut and it was Cathy that decided immediately that we were taking the machine home with us. There has been some collateral damage too since I had to buy a trailer to a haul it on and a truck to pull the trailer since it seemed a little much for my FJ Cruiser. We live in rural Manitoba so we can jump in the General and go for a ride around home anytime. We have joined some ATV clubs and just enjoyed our first real ride. I am excited to have found and joined the forum and look forward to learning and sharing with all.

I am grateful for the wealth of knowledge and for the opportunity to exchange ideas and solutions.

G

·
Registered
783 Posts
Greetings from El Paso!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Howdy from AZ and welcome to the Forum Q866.
Enjoy that new General and your time together with your bride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts