Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how the Insurance works in your states. Before I bought the General I was given a price of $205 with a $1000 deductible after it came back from underwriting the price came in at $256. this is a price for off road use no on road driving in Michigan they do not issue plates,

The $256. :frown2::confused:
basically full coverage Liability, Medical, Comp, Collision, with
Comp&collision @$1000.00 deductible

My 570 RZR was $141.00>:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a $1000.00 deductible. And $56.00 a month. That is with State Farm here in little ol Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back in the younger days I did not have insurance on my dirt bikes and my warrior and now the insurance is almost as high as what some are paying for a car policy. They used to let us have a Ryder on our home owners. I just lost my sled to a fire I thought it was covered on my homeowners being in the garage they said it needed a separate policy. lucky I did not lose the garage. Turned out trickle charger shorted and sparked the battery by the gas tank. Now I buy insurance

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I moved the thread to a more appropriate section.

Richard.
I would like to ask you a question since you are the administrator I just clicked off line and logged right back in. The time on the site says I visited at 2:41 am yesterday but 5 minutes later my clock says 1:49am Just curious what time zone you are using. I know this is in the wrong place but I do not know how to find you.:confused:

·
Registered
94 Posts
just got full coverage, switched it from my 900xp i just sold and added the general and it was the same price 30 bucks a month with farmers who i believe goes through formost

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After I entered my original post I went back to the insurance company and complained about prices being to high today I received a call they are going to lower my rate to $196 for a year full coverage with a $1000 deductible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Full coverage w/$500 deductible...State Farm in Illinois $71.83/month. I was told it is rated as a dune buggy because they are as expensive as most vehicles and have more claims. My cousin has a 2015 RZR 900 S and only pays $33 for the same coverage...go figure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For full coverage with 100k liability/medical per person and 300k total accident coverage in Illinois was $960 per year with State Farm and 1060 per year with Progressive. I had that same coverage with State Farm on my 2014 900 Ranger and it was 360 per year.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For full coverage with 100k liability/medical per person and 300k total accident coverage in Illinois was $960 per year with State Farm and 1060 per year with Progressive. I had that same coverage with State Farm on my 2014 900 Ranger and it was 360 per year.
They tried to charge me like it was being street driven I got them to come down. They are way out of line for what some of these companies charge. In Michigan they do not give plates that ended in 2015.

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
I would like to ask you a question since you are the administrator I just clicked off line and logged right back in. The time on the site says I visited at 2:41 am yesterday but 5 minutes later my clock says 1:49am Just curious what time zone you are using. I know this is in the wrong place but I do not know how to find you.:confused:
Go into your settings and you can change your time zone

·
1,563 Posts
300.00 a yr up here through All State

1 - 20 of 68 Posts