Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my super atv 3” lift and some Orion motor tech 2” wheel spacers. The lift was super easy to put in took me roughly 2 hours....great quality lift for the money! I was skeptical on spacers but after researching this forum I just did it. I was surprised on how much clearance I have now. Good Friday will be my test run to see how it rides and handles. Great Forum ladies and gents! Have a great weekend everyone!

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General XP-2 1000 Deluxe Ride Command
305 Posts
Nice Flag!
I have the same one behind me in my office.

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
483 Posts
Looks great! I’ve had no issues so far with mine. I did the same setup....with quad boss spacers.

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Looks good, I just used the front part of the lift and 2" wheel spacers on a 2021 Sport and changed to XP 15" rims and 30" tires. It seems to ride great so far.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have almost the same setup. I have the HighLifter 4'' lift and Orion motor tech 2” wheel spacers. Now you just need the XP fender flares. Lol. The 2'' wheel spacers stance causes the tires to really sling the mud on you but the wider XP fender flares solved that problem.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have almost the same setup. I have the HighLifter 4'' lift and Orion motor tech 2” wheel spacers. Now you just need the XP fender flares. Lol. The 2'' wheel spacers stance causes the tires to really sling the mud on you but the wider XP fender flares solved that pro
Looks great! I’ve had no issues so far with mine. I did the same setup....with quad boss spacers.
thank you!! Very happy with it so far thinking about removing the front sway bar
I have almost the same setup. I have the HighLifter 4'' lift and Orion motor tech 2” wheel spacers. Now you just need the XP fender flares. Lol. The 2'' wheel spacers stance causes the tires to really sling the mud on you but the wider XP fender flares solved that problem.
Yeah buddy! Was thinking same thing went on a short ride other day wasn’t trying to get muddy and the buggy was covered lol Do you have your front sway bar in? I’ve been back and forth on taking it out

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
483 Posts
thank you!! Very happy with it so far thinking about removing the front sway bar

Yeah buddy! Was thinking same thing went on a short ride other day wasn’t trying to get muddy and the buggy was covered lol Do you have your front sway bar in? I’ve been back and forth on taking it out
I removed front and rear sway bars and love it! It took a bit to get used to and I still won’t take corners super fast.....but I’ll probably leave both off forever!
I installed the XL fender flares also! Big improvement!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I agree with TCampbell. I would definitely remove the front sway bar! I didn't noticed much difference in body roll. If you remove the rear then the body roll gets worse. It all depends on your riding style. I'm more low speed riding...20 mph and less. I currently have both sway bars off and it rides a lot smoother. If you are doing higher speed cornering then you probably want the rear sway on.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm post #6 and there is another link to a different thread. Still not happy about the front sway bar after all these years. Lol.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree with TCampbell. I would definitely remove the front sway bar! I didn't noticed much difference in body roll. If you remove the rear then the body roll gets worse. It all depends on your riding style. I'm more low speed riding...20 mph and less. I currently have both sway bars off and it rides a lot smoother. If you are doing higher speed cornering then you probably want the rear sway on.
I ride mostly seasonal roads and do a lot of slow creek riding....seasonal roads top speed 50 60 but I prefer to cruise 40 45 I think I’m just going to take it out and see if I’m comfortable with it doing the higher speeds

·
Registered
483 Posts
I would suggest you take the front off and see how you like it....then take off the rear and get a feel for that way! Then you can decide what you want as permanent!😎

1 - 13 of 13 Posts