Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed parking Brake today, took a about as much time to drink 1 Beer, If you are tired of Deadlifting your General out of park when stopped on a hill, here's the ticket, just engage the brake, put car in park, before taking off put car in gear, and release brake, takes all the Pressure on the tranny.. about $37 Shipped, a small price to save your tranny..Andy Keller @ Unique Off Road Products builds a Great Product made in the 🇺🇸 Keep it in MERICA

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General 1000 Deluxe Stage 4 RF Non XP
22 Posts
Been looking at others but would rather buy USA. Which one did you buy? Not listed in the General section, only RZR and Ranger.... Pretty sure it doesn't matter

·
Registered
2020XP4
1,317 Posts
Here is the auction link. I ordered the Rzr one from the website, cancelled with Andy and ordered through eBay. Andy emailed me and said he thought I might want the General one and gave me a link to that item. Here's that link. Save Andy from having to do anymore refunds (2 for me)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is the auction link. I ordered the Rzr one from

Here is the auction link. I ordered the Rzr one from the website, cancelled with Andy and ordered through eBay. Andy emailed me and said he thought I might want the General one and gave me a link to that item. Here's that link. Save Andy from having to do anymore refunds (2 for me)

Thanks, I could not get the link to Hyperlink

·
Registered
2019 General Deluxe 2Door
42 Posts

I tried to order but they won’t ship to Alaska!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 61 Posts