Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a rear windscreen netting material kind of like what can am sells for commanders. Not wanting a solid panel is im not in much dust but it does get hot so i want some airflow through the cab to stay cool. Something like the photo but maybe a bit less pricey

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Joann fabrics sells something they call Pet Screening. If you want to make it yourself, you sure wouldn't have much $ into it. Grommets are inexpensive and so is the screening. I'd hold it in place using ball bungees.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joann fabrics sells something they call Pet Screening. If you want to make it yourself, you sure wouldn't have much $ into it. Grommets are inexpensive and so is the screening. I'd hold it in place using ball bungees.
Thank you. Im looking at it right now 😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a rear windscreen netting material kind of like what can am sells for commanders. Not wanting a solid panel is im not in much dust but it does get hot so i want some airflow through the cab to stay cool. Something like the photo but maybe a bit less pricey
I made my own last week. I’d do a few things different if I did it again but I’m pretty happy with it. Hasn’t been tested for screen strength yet though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts