Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this Wolfman Luggage tank bag on my Buell Ulysses. I sold the bike a few years ago and the bag has been on the shelf since. I was eyeballing it this afternoon to see if I could use it in the General since it's really a great bag. It's actually a set of 3 bags; the big main one and 2 small triangular bags that go on the outside.

I put the big bag on top of my center console and the 2 small bags are perfect for the doors. The triangular bags have velcro on the back so I just stuck a little tab on each door so the bags don't move. They look like they were made for that location. I'm really glad I could put them to use again since they're so nice!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Looked at the Wolfman Luggage website...can you provide us with info on the Product number of your bags?

Thanks,

Pirate

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I have a drawer that fits in the big opening in the console under the dash.

I'm interested in the little triangular bags. Didn't see them on the website.

Thanks,

Pirate

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if they're sold separately, but I'd shoot Wolfman an email & ask. Couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Problem is that I can't insert a picture in their Contact Us page. So I'll probably call.

How deep are those bags on the doors?

Thanks,

Pirate

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought I'd give bag making a go. Turns out I'm a dab hand at it! lol! Kidding, but it did turn out very nice.
I made mine based on the style of the old Wolfman bag since it looks like the current ones are less bag & more pocket.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol! Thanks!
For those who have an aversion to sewing machines, you can call them "thread injectors". Much more "tool-like". :laugh:

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Sooooo...TaterTots...how much for a pair of the bags for the Driver door and Passenger door????

I want 'em!!!

Pirate

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Well, you can have the set I just made for $55. That would include shipping to your door & sticky velcro tabs that hold the bottom of the bags in place so they don't scoot or bounce. They're kind of my "experimental" first set but they are perfect.

These are made to be velcro'd onto the window bar, so if you haven't got uppers, I'm not sure how they'd mount. I don't know if I have a photo that clearly shows that.
I just thought that was worth mentioning. I'd hate for you to get them and not be able to easily mount them. On my machine, they're 10 seconds on & off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice work

Reactions: TaterTots
1 - 20 of 32 Posts