Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General Deluxe
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2021 General Deluxe, and I'm wanting to install some led lights. But I don't know how to remove the switch plate safely and without damaging anything. Been searching youtube, and shocked that there are no good videos out there. If anyone knows how to do this, and can share some tips, it would be much appreciated?

Thanks in advance,
RustyNutz

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,225 Posts
Help us out. Switch Plate is not something I recognize. Post a Pic and I'm sure there will be lots of responses.

Pirate

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 RC
117 Posts
If your talking about the panel with the winch rocker switch, take a plastic trim tool and gently pry out at the top right or left corner at the seem, It will pop out. Use caution if your using a screw drive as to not mar the plastic. Wrap a coupe wraps of electrical tape around it first. If your adding an additional switch leave your new wires long so if you have to get back in there for future additions you have some slack. take care when pulling the panel as the wires to the winch control are fairly short.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I found taking out the cubby above it first helped quite a bit. There are some lock tabs holding the switch panel to the dash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts