Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I got a set of Grizzz Tek fender flares (and the complete set of guards) after my radiator debacle. Anyhow, I did a video on how to install the flares, start to finish, if you're interested. The flares are very nice and have a great fit & finish and really nice hardware. I know most people are aware of the quality and customer service of Grizzz Tek, so I won't gush about that, but in case someone is kind of on the fence about getting the flares because they think they might be a pain in the rear to install, maybe this will "demystify" it for you. I also did a video on the installation of the Bearskinz (guards) but I haven't edited it yet.

Pic (because I just can't help myself! 馃榿 )
Also, the end of the video shows an overall view of the flares in better light.

Here's the How-To for the guards:

Registered
Looks great. I ordered a set of radiator guards for my XP about a week ago.

Reactions: TaterTots

Registered
Very first mod I did on my 19 Ride Command were the Guards and Fender Flares. Easy install and worth every penny.

Registered
I put radiator guards on mine in the first few weeks of having it. It was something I had ordered and had waiting for the machine to show up. Too many bad luck stories. Plus I had a rock kick up on my Sportsman 500 and block the fan and it overheated. No damage but I was already aware of the potential problem. Nice job Tots!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts