Polaris General Forum banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The rumor about Super Graphite must be correct. News from my dealer is it has shipped and is arriving next week.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
How long was your wait?
A week. I was lucky enough to latch on to an allocated General my dealer had on his list. I expected June/July, but am shocked it came this quick. They were a bit shocked too. They have loads of people on a wait list.

·
Registered
2021 general 1000 XP deluxe
15 Posts
Ordered mine in Jan from the dealer in NB Canada, and the dealer ship said it just came in Thursday, might be ready for pick up on wed or Thurs... It has been a long wait, kept busy ordering all the accessories you guys have been recommending, and there seems to be a Poop load sitting on my garage floor, it will take weeks to put them all on...These last couple of days seem like weeks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone received an email from Polaris offering $$ for accessories after ordering your rig? My dealer told me to do an inquiry and choose their shop and Polaris would send $700 Polaris cash. I never received it though. Just wondering if anyone else has?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Told i was going g to get $750 voucher with machine, never got it. I was so done with all of it I just took my machine and left. Not even going to ask or argue the point with them. DONE!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Told i was going g to get $750 voucher with machine, never got it. I was so done with all of it I just took my machine and left. Not even going to ask or argue the point with them. DONE!
Unpleasant purchase experience?

101 - 120 of 141 Posts