Polaris General Forum banner
261 - 266 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Finally picked up ours on Wednesday. It actually came nearly two weeks ago but we were out of town. Hard to believe its here after ordering 6 months ago. The rear cargo rack is still out of stock but we were able to get the front/rear windshields up and side mirrors. Waiting for our MSO so we can plate it...Can't wait to get it on some real rides!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally picked up ours on Wednesday. It actually came nearly two weeks ago but we were out of town. Hard to believe its here after ordering 6 months ago. The rear cargo rack is still out of stock but we were able to get the front/rear windshields up and side mirrors. Waiting for our MSO so we can plate it...Can't wait to get it on some real rides!! View attachment 71484 View attachment 71485 View attachment 71486
How do you like thay windshield? There much gaps on the bottom. Was looking hard at that windshield but i see they jacked up the price a considerable amount but im still interested in it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine left the D.C. a couple days ago. "SHOULD" have it by the end of next week with any luck.
Any idea where these are coming from?
I talked to Polaris yesterday. Mine is built and awaiting transport to my dealer. I didn't push it any further cause I was pretty excited.
(2021 Graphite XP4 1000 w RC /Ordered April 1, 2021)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Picked up mine yesterday for and finish were ok my dealer did a crappy job on the headliner. And the unit came with a bent rear door they they are going to order one on warranty but it drove good so have a five year warranty and here we go

261 - 266 of 266 Posts