Polaris General Forum banner
241 - 260 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Headed to the distribution center from the factory. Then it gets loaded on the freight truck to the dealer.
My dealer said if you have a ship date, that is firm and you will be good to go. "D.C." means distribution center I'd think. And from there it gets picked up by an outsourced carrier to be taken to your dealer. Definitely good news :). What part of the country are you in? It seems like that could be a factor. Does any one know if the ORVs are all put together in one facility in the US by Polaris? Or do they have multiple?

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
107 Posts
My dealer said if you have a ship date, that is firm and you will be good to go. "D.C." means distribution center I'd think. And from there it gets picked up by an outsourced carrier to be taken to your dealer. Definitely good news :). What part of the country are you in? It seems like that could be a factor. Does any one know if the ORVs are all put together in one facility in the US by Polaris? Or do they have multiple?
So the date can fluctuate a little. Like my dealers freight company took a few extra days to pick it up from the DC but yeah if you got a date you are pretty set. As far as manufacturers go I have heard of a couple. One in Mexico one in the US but nothing concrete.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
How long ago did you order?
I put my deposit down on 3/25, but the paperwork says 3/29. Think the dealer sat on my order for a few days.
He told me over the phone on the 25th that he'd send me and sales order later that day. I had to email him on the 29th and ask about the order form....the it was dated for that day.

·
Registered
2021 General XP 1000 on order
30 Posts
Feeling lucky got a solid ship date from dealership will put it at exactly 6 months 5 days XP G2 w/RC Tan.
Hopefully it all pans out, it’s been a long wait.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Maine

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Ordered a 4 seater XP 3 weeks ago Dealer said possibly end of August they had 2 4 seaters sitting in the back that were already spoken for.

·
Registered
2021 General XP 4 ride command super graphite
94 Posts
Not waiting on the General anymore but having a **** of a time getting assesories. Been waiting for the polaris cargo box for 3 months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dealer called me about 5 min ago to tell me there was "no update yet" on my order for a 2022 General XP 4. Then called back about 2 minutes later to tell me they JUST got an update of a ship window of 8/9 to 9/7. Much better than I was anticipating! Sounds like things are starting to move along there finally.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dealer called me about 5 min ago to tell me there was "no update yet" on my order for a 2022 General XP 4. Then called back about 2 minutes later to tell me they JUST got an update of a ship window of 8/9 to 9/7. Much better than I was anticipating! Sounds like things are starting to move along there finally.
Great News!
Hoping my XP4 isn’t far behind then!

·
Registered
7 Posts
how long ago did you order yours? I ordered my 2021 back in March and still waiting on the phone with polaris right now about it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
how long ago did you order yours?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got told i was moved to 2022 year model ghost white and that i can change my color through my dealership but i ordered the G4 xp deluxe tan and when they moved me i now have a prem ghost white for the same price of when i first ordered my tan 2021 and if i want the deluxe gotta pay more since it comes with RC in the deluxe edition they are supposed to release the 2022 line up next week is what i was told. Been waiting since march 2021 for my machine that was supposed to be 4-6 weeks when i first ordered it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered a Tan XP2 Ride Command on 5/4, just came in to dealer. Dealer is I69 Motorsports in Union City, TN. Hope to pick it up first of next week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered my 2021 Tan xp4 ride command on 1/27. I reached back out to Polaris again today so see if anythings changed since two weeks ago they said shipping date ranges are beginning to end of August. Looks like things are improving. I have a tentative ship date of 8/4/21. I asked for clarification, is that ship to distribution center, from distribution center or what. The reply was
"In the system, it shows your unit is has been built and is about to be transferred from our production facility to a local distribution center. Once is arrives at the distribution center, a carrier will pick it up on the shipping date we provide. This date is still tentative and can be subject to change due to logistics with the trucking company. Once the carrier pick unit up, it just depends on how many different stops it has along the way to your dealer so I typically tell customers about 7-10 days to arrive to your dealer. "
Hey...at least they show it as finally built. Maybe i'll have one by the end of year after all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered my 2021 Tan xp4 ride command on 1/27. I reached back out to Polaris again today so see if anythings changed since two weeks ago they said shipping date ranges are beginning to end of August. Looks like things are improving. I have a tentative ship date of 8/4/21. I asked for clarification, is that ship to distribution center, from distribution center or what. The reply was
"In the system, it shows your unit is has been built and is about to be transferred from our production facility to a local distribution center. Once is arrives at the distribution center, a carrier will pick it up on the shipping date we provide. This date is still tentative and can be subject to change due to logistics with the trucking company. Once the carrier pick unit up, it just depends on how many different stops it has along the way to your dealer so I typically tell customers about 7-10 days to arrive to your dealer. "
Hey...at least they show it as finally built. Maybe i'll have one by the end of year after all.
I ordered my Graphite XP4 1000 from Wenatchee Powersports on April 1. I got a ship date of Aug 4th. Another friend of mine in the area ordered a 6 seat Ranger and was given a ship date of 7.23 (today). She got a call that hers had actually arrived already and was ready to pick up. I am jelly...

241 - 260 of 266 Posts