Polaris General Forum banner
201 - 220 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XP 4 1000
21 Posts
I have no problem waiting due to the hear here, can’t really rise till late September or October. All I ask is I get the military tan with ride command and 4 seater. I’m in Las Vegas right now will be back in Arizona tomorrow if you want to work the issue we can talk. Mine is suppose to be built in June with delivery of July is last word I got.
I’m running do
I have no problem waiting due to the hear here, can’t really rise till late September or October. All I ask is I get the military tan with ride command and 4 seater. I’m in Las Vegas right now will be back in Arizona tomorrow if you want to work the issue we can talk. Mine is suppose to be built in June with delivery of July is last word I got.
Phil
Give them a ring and get your current delivery forecast if you don’t mind and then holler at me. If there’s a high level of confidence in a July delivery for yours I’d like to pursue the switch, as it seems like we’ve ordered the same machine. If delivery window is Jul or maybe Aug I think I’ll just drive down the road and pay nearly $25k for a two seater KRX (shoot me). My # is 970 eight four four 01 six six.
Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
2021 XP 4 1000
21 Posts
BOBX2 sold his General and went with the KRX and supposedly really likes it.
If you decide that is what you want and can't find one, the dealer in Payson/Star Valley, AZ had 2 on his floor a week or so ago when i was in there.
Rim Country Powersports is the name and Shawn is the owner.
Thanks Johnny. A local dealer here had two as of yesterday priced the same as Rim Country. I’ve been creeping the KRX forum and it does seem as though Bob is happy with his consolation machine. Also fwiw it sounds like virtually everyone over there (who has had some type of issue) gushes about the warranty claim process on the Kawis. I think I’m more or less sold; unfortunately I have a legit need for a dang dump bed

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m running do

Phil
Give them a ring and get your current delivery forecast if you don’t mind and then holler at me. If there’s a high level of confidence in a July delivery for yours I’d like to pursue the switch, as it seems like we’ve ordered the same machine. If delivery window is Jul or maybe Aug I think I’ll just drive down the road and pay nearly $25k for a two seater KRX (shoot me). My # is 970 eight four four 01 six six.
Thanks
Shane
I will call Monday and find out and give you a call!

·
Registered
2021 XP 4 1000
21 Posts
I will call Monday and find out and give you a call!
Hey Phil,

I went ahead and bought a KRX on Saturday morning. They are installing a winch and rear tailgate today. Will pick it up Wednesday.

I appreciate your willingness to help a brother out, but I’ve got a pretty nice little bandaid while I wait, so no need to hassle with swapping reservations and whatnot. I’m sure now that you’ve put it out there someone else will be hitting you up now. Anyhow thanks again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Praise the Lord my wait is over, 11 weeks and 2 days

Side note, all my parts came except the full polaris doors. I know what I will be working on the rest of the week.
Best wishes to those who are still waiting

·
Registered
2022 XP4 General
6 Posts
Just spoke to my dealer...been checking in with them every couple weeks. on May 3rd, he told me that my GXP4 was in the build process with a July delivery date. I've checked back a couple times since then and no change. Early this week I emailed the dealer and got no response so I tried again today and he sent me a screenshot of the Polaris Portal that showed my order has been set back to "being planned" with a delivery between July 14- Aug 25.... :mad:
This sound just like us, we were the end of April build date ship date. Now we are back planned and Dealer is saying maybe late October delivery. 🤬

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered my GXP4 deluxe non RC in March 11th and was told 4-6 weeks kept getting pushed back now they say July that it should come in that they are waiting on plastics and are switching things up to get all the back logged generals out in July I’m still in being planned did have a tentative date for June 26th - July 6th but that recently changed to probably July is what I was told so that’s what I’m hoping is that all of us still waiting can get them next month they said call back in 2 weeks so on my birthday the 29th this month I’ll be calling back not supposed to get bad news on your birthday right? Oh well prepared for it anyway really starting to look at other machines until I can get mine in

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know they are slowly trickling out had one come in Athens Texas but was sold they said about 2 seconds after it arrived

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well mine I ordered on Jan 5 just got pushed back to july9-aug 10 I think I have about had it with Polaris empty promises and bullshit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ya I seen some people on here that have been waiting since December last year on theirs I’ve started looking for other machines and no one has any 4 seaters can’t really find anything

·
Registered
149 Posts
so new development.......my dealer called today and said that my unit is now going to be a 2022 and I don't get to pick a color. and if your waiting for a military tan unit I highly doubt your getting one. and have no idea when im getting it so ordered jan 5 and still no idea what im getting or when. thanks Polaris

·
Registered
20 Posts
so new development.......my dealer called today and said that my unit is now going to be a 2022 and I don't get to pick a color. and if your waiting for a military tan unit I highly doubt your getting one. and have no idea when im getting it so ordered jan 5 and still no idea what im getting or when. thanks Polaris
I ordered mine Jan 9 military tan 4 seater but haven’t heard anything except it would be shipped between 2 July and 2 august !! Interesting

·
Registered
149 Posts
I ordered mine Jan 9 military tan 4 seater but haven’t heard anything except it would be shipped between 2 July and 2 august !! Interesting
I called Polaris and they said they didn't show that it was getting pushed to 2022 but the rep for my dealer said that is what was going to happened so who knows waiting to hear back from Polaris directly

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's bullshit man!
Got me worried about mine now!!

When you call polaris do you need an order number or can they pull it up just by your name?

·
Registered
14 Posts
argh...this is terrible news. I'm sorry. And being you ordered Jan 5, it's likely this applies to the rest of our orders too. absolutely ridiculous they don't like you choose color. did they give you a ship time for the 2022 and guarantee that you are going in front of the other 2022 orders that have already been placed? Not like their word means much at all right now...did they not give any form of good will credit?

201 - 220 of 266 Posts