Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any issues with highlifter products or customer servic?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've dealt with them for about 8 years now. Nothing but awesome customer service. Just ordered their a arms and lift today.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Make sure you ordered the right one 2016 and 17 are different

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looked up on their website and all it lists ls the 2016 so I guess the 17's are different but I have a 16 so they should fit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The bushings are different from 2016 to 17 They told my dealer last week the 2017 should br ready soon. Same thing with superATV. Site say 2016 + but it's wrong it's for 2016 only for now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the highlifter ones not happy with the service after the fact . Not even 20 miles on them powder coating falling off the response i got after calling 20 times to finaly talk to someone about the issues i have with the a arms . The 17s are different front bushings and the grease nipple on passenger side upper arm keeps shearing off . Oh and there not backing there product up

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow skeg doesn't look like that powdercoat was put on very thick. The most surprising thing though is you saying their customer service has been bad. They've always been great to me. I really hope they make it right with you. Have you been able to get someone to look at those pictures from highlifter?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive called with never getting a call back . Finally asked to talk to the manager finally got a email back saying they would give me a discount on powder coating i basicaly laughed told him one ride . So hopefully if i take it viral they may take me serious about the problem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts