1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Greetings from El Paso!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome, Chad! This is Ted on the Oregon coast. Just had to pull rank on the others here who think they are out west. Ha! Come on out to the Oregon Coast National Recreation Area and play in the sand dunes. You'll find out how your General does out west. You'll be back home for a month before the smile leaves your face. Let me know when you'll be here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome! Halfway out West must be half as much fun (Midwest)? Out here you’ll either run into a lake or a deer. Or a tree branch will say hello through the door.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks starting to see the general is well like out west. You do see alot of them here on the east side of the country. What riding like where you come from?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome from NW Mississippi. You have a lot of great riding areas where you are at. We have a group that rides a different trail system every year, rode Royal Blue last year and had a great time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank I live about hour from royal blue have rode there a few times. There is alot of riding here. Is there any trail systems in Mississippi?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’m in the Memphis area so not a ton of riding. We have a cabin about two hours from here where we ride a lot. Heading to the Ozarks next month, about 5 hrs away that is somewhat comparable to East TN.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a lucky soul I guess we live 1 hour away wind rock and royal blue. 10 minutes from a place call Tackett creek. There is a ton of riding here. I had my general for two years now love the car and I go everywhere a rzr will go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts