Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General XP 1000 Deluxe w/RC
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, brand new to the SXS life, so new I am still waiting on my first machine, a 2022 Gen2 1000 XP that I ordered back in the start of July.

I am trying to kill time waiting for my ride by getting the accessories, lights, and tools I want on the machine around. I've read a lot of high praises on the Seismik mirrors. How do I know which cage or bar I will have on my machine, to choose the correct mirrors? I have only been able to find that my ride will have the Pro Fit roof, so I am assuming it is a Pro Fit cage. Which mirrors would I then need and then do I also need the bracket for the general?

I appreciate any help as this is all a bit over my head and overwhelming as there is SO MUCH STUFF! So far I have learned, that I have a lot of learning to do about this machine and riding!! Thanks all for any help given!!

·
Premium Member
2021 General XP 4
121 Posts
I have the seizmik pursuit mirrors. I went with the profit ones but used the brackets for something else. I'm using this part number from seizmik to mount the mirrors and I like were it puts them. Part# 18069

·
Registered
2022 Xp 4
25 Posts
I just ordered the same mirrors yesterday for my 2022 and ordered the General specific mount . It mounts your mirrors to the 2 lower bolts on the cage . Down by the dash .

·
Registered
2021 G4 XP Deluxe
58 Posts
I have the same mirrors. Order the mounts that bolt to the factory cage bolts, we’ll worth it. The mounts they come with will put your mirrors at an odd looking angle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! I ordered the Seismik mirrors and the General bracket. So hopefully I can get them put on.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Here is the mirror mount you want to use with the Seizmik Pursuit mirrors:

Make sure the nuts have Duct tape over them on the other side of the roll bar so they don't fall off and down into no man's land. We also stuff a rag in there just in case, so they don't fall down.

Reactions: 34Ford

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Seizmik has a great warranty also. If they get broke, they will replace them, even if you roll your machine!

Reactions: alwilliams0n

·
Registered
2018 Polaris General 1000 Ride Comand
279 Posts
The warranty is great. I bought a set of broke ones on ebay for a cheap price and they sent me a new one.

I have the mounts Jonny mentioned except I modified mine to hold led cubes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The warranty is great. I bought a set of broke ones on ebay for a cheap price and they sent me a new one.

I have the mounts Jonny mentioned except I modified mine to hold led cubes. View attachment 71780
I saw that in a different post you had talking about the windshield. That is the next thing I am going to tackle...lighting.

·
Registered
2018 Polaris General 1000 Ride Comand
279 Posts
I recently installed turn signals and I removed the cubes I had on the bumper and installed these white/amber bar lights. Anytime you have a led that has a heat sink behind it, you know its gonna be bright.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts