Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi, and say that I look forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas about the General. Have a great day.

GeneralMoose
2017 General Deluxe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Moose, I'm from this great state also. Live halfway between Madison and Lacrosse plus another property in Bayfield County. I don't post to often, but like to read and digest the material, info on here. :D Welcome

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Guys another Wisco guy here. Just patiently waiting for my 17 General Deluxe to arrive at my dealer and hoping to get my 2013 Ranger sold. I cant wait to get to Black River Falls and ride!!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site Fireman and moose enjoy the general I know I do also sold a 2013 ranger to get mine!

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well add another Wisconsin member. Just moved to Lodi from IL so I am closer to the fun of snowmobiles and four wheeling. I have a 13 Ranger also but am lusting for a General. It is the type of vehicle I was looking for in 13 but didn't want to go for the Commander, Teryx or JD 850 since the Ranger was so much quieter and less heat from the engine..
Heading to Black River again next weekend. Was at Dunbar 2 weeks ago, that is an awesome place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I sold my 2013 Commander X, vehicle was a lot of fun, but noisy and the heat from the engine on long rides was horrible. So far I have been enjoying the General, have been using it to pull my trail and brush mower over my food plots getting ready for hunting season. I am hoping to get up to Dunbar in a couple weeks and put some miles in.

I have my eye on the Vendetta Motorsports Website and the rock sliders and front bumper. That will probably be the first purchase along with a quality half windshield.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts