Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been a lurking member of this site from almost the start. I finally will be picking up my new 2017 deluxe next week, can't wait! Only thing is, I am driving deep into Oregon to pick it up, best deal I could find, by far! I will wait till after the whole transaction, before I rave on the dealer I found. Can't wait to go get it!
This forum has helped me soooooo much! I feel like I know everyone, and can't wait to report back on my experiences with the new general!
Anyone know a good place to ride on my way home from southern Oregon to Washington? Don't think I can take the suspense, lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Break out the tablet put back country navigator APP on it and ride it home on the back roads. This isn't back east or Midwest where you have to ride in a designated off road park. Haha :):):) OH And Happy Riding The New rig!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site! and welcome to general ownership! good luck getting both home. LOL don't forget pic's we like them!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Good reason to tell wife I need a new enclosed trailer now THANKS!! Trapper >:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone, and thanks for the tip Trapper, I will plan to bring an extra strap. I do have an enclosed cattle stock trailer, but I am not sure if the general will clear the top of the door opening. Not going to go on a long drive to find out it won't fit!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello there, yes I did, they had the best prices I could find at the time. Ramsey-Waite Co. is their name, I dealt with Brendon. While I was there picking up my 2017 deluxe, I noticed they had a blue 2016 sitting there too. I didn't ask the price though. If you are a Costco member they will give a pretty good discount.
Where in Washington are you from? I am from Olympia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts