Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been poking around the site for a week or so now. Figured I should make an account!

Put in an order on April 28th for a General XP 4 1000 in Tan.... Anyone wanna play a game and guess when it shows up!? ha! Two dealers I talked to say 8 weeks.. the one I bought from wouldn't give a date (I don't blame them).

I have already figured out I should plan to change the clutch out in the near future.

Catch ya in the Black Hills!

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
520 Posts
Welcome from mid-Missouri!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been poking around the site for a week or so now. Figured I should make an account!

Put in an order on April 28th for a General XP 4 1000 in Tan.... Anyone wanna play a game and guess when it shows up!? ha! Two dealers I talked to say 8 weeks.. the one I bought from wouldn't give a date (I don't blame them).

I have already figured out I should plan to change the clutch out in the near future.

Your lucky you got your order in. I tried ordering one yesterday and they stopped all orders on the tan models. They said they are having trouble building the tan ones because they cant get the body parts or the shocks. I was given a time frame of 12-16 weeks when i ordered and then a half hour later the dealership called me and said they blocked the order. If you decide to sell it for a profit when you receive it let me know. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your lucky you got your order in. I tried ordering one yesterday and they stopped all orders on the tan models. They said they are having trouble building the tan ones because they cant get the body parts or the shocks. I was given a time frame of 12-16 weeks when i ordered and then a half hour later the dealership called me and said they blocked the order. If you decide to sell it for a profit when you receive it let me know. ;)
DANG!
If I ever get it it won't be for sale!

·
Registered
2021 XP G2 Military Tan
14 Posts

Congrats! I was told 6-8 weeks on mine. Just got news yesterday that it was being loaded for shipment. Should arrive next week which will be 7 weeks. I straight up asked my dealer what’s the worst case scenario. He said he’s only had 1 get delayed past the latest given date.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Howdy from AZ and welcome.
We sure miss spending our summers in the Black Hills!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats! I was told 6-8 weeks on mine. Just got news yesterday that it was being loaded for shipment. Should arrive next week which will be 7 weeks. I straight up asked my dealer what’s the worst case scenario. He said he’s only had 1 get delayed past the latest given date.
That is great news to hear! We have a week planned in the hills ending on July 5th... that would put delivery right before that!

Now the fun really starts. Holding back for the break-in.
With my luck it will be delivered right before this trip and I will have to break it in during that week in the Black Hills! ha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts