Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just brought home our new general last night, it's our first atv/utv vehicle we have ever owned.
I stopped at a dealer last weekend just to look and told the wife about them and she said we should get one, so i didn't waist any time i didn't want her to change her mind.
We got the blue premium with a roof and windshield added. now we have to wait till next weekend to try it out. we are going to a poker run up north so hopefully it all goes well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks it should be a fun toy, i have rode atv's a lot but never drove or owned a side by side.
I think we made a pretty good choice getting a general.
Its just killing us having to wait a week to use it though.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Welcome to the site and to General ownership! You will not regret getting the General is a great machine! were in Michigan you located if you don't mind being asked there are a few here from Mich. I'm from the Evart area. were is the pocker run you going to maybe we will see you there! :grin2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Adrian, the poker run is in Leota on the 15th it starts at the trails end pub.
we went in the spring and rode my dads 4 wheeler and had a great time.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Cool I didn't get to that run in the spring but was at it last fall good time I will look for other Generals and maybe see you as we plan on being there as well Your going to love the ride. I just hope my front shaft is in before then!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well hopefully you will get it in time.
The spring one was a lot of fun but it was really cold that weekend, it was raining,snowing, then the sun would come out for a few minutes then start all over again.
We will be in a group, my general, a red sportsman 500, a yellow can am commander, a green polaris ranger,a black and green four seat arctic cat, and maybe a green dune buggy.
A friend of my dads has a cabin just down the road from the pub so my dad brings his toy hauler and we stay there for the weekend.
If you make it and see us come say hi, it would be great to meet you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Ronnie it wont let me reply to your pm, i guess i don't have enough post's yet.
I will look for you if you make it out for the ride.
Thanks for the heads up on the radiator guards i think i will ordering some soon for it, they seem like pretty cheep insurance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Arrow383 great color choice I am also from Michigan.
Thanks,
The wife wanted a deluxe because it was orange, but i thought the blue looked pretty good and i think it has the options we would want.
We live in Adrian so were about 4 hours south of you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.