Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm a new owner of a 16 general deluxe.......well almost, ......I pick it up Friday! Big upgrade for me as I've been riding a 2008 rzr 800 since spring of 2010. Love the site so far with lots of info. I can already see I have a lot of mods to do already!>:). And as you can see by my old rzr I'm not scared to do a few.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site and to General ownership! or soon to be. :wink2: nice looking rzr but nice update keep us posted on how it compares! :grin2:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I must say........wow.......went for my real ride on Saturday......and holy.......what a machine. 110 miles........Handles awesome and the power is amazing....
Not used to all that power and burnt the belt. Got into some mud and forgot to shift to low. The old 800 rzr would power out. Not this thing.
Don't know how I went so long without power steering.
The Fox QS3. Shocks are great. Started on the softest setting. Then started to tear up the trail. Shifted to middle position and there is a dramatic change. Already know if your just cruising......soft.....if your getting aggressive......mid position......then you can really push this beast.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts