Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally sat down and joined the site. I have visited many times and learned lots. Thought its about time I join and share my experiences.
We bought a new General XP 4 ride command back in August. This our second sxs. We sold our 2018 general ride command 2 seater and went for the Xp. Love the machine aside from the stage 4 audio. Done lots of extras.
If I make a mistake when posting, its just that. A mistake. Im not a social media person. Let me know and I will correct.
Looking forward to being part of the community!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Greetings from El Paso

·
Registered
8 Posts
Love the machine aside from the stage 4 audio.
I am placing an order today with my dealer on a new XP 4, I keep going back and forth about doing the Ride Command upgrade, I want the RC, don’t really care for the stage 4 audio, sounds like that’s about where you are :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am placing an order today with my dealer on a new XP 4, I keep going back and forth about doing the Ride Command upgrade, I want the RC, don’t really care for the stage 4 audio, sounds like that’s about where you are :)
I have the RC, and I would by it again. Is it perfect, no. Is the audio quality below what it should be, yes. But overall I'd still buy it again, I like the gauges, the maps, sometimes the music, the cameras.... And I just like how it completes the look of the dash.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We love the machine. The Ride Command is really nice to have. If your buying it for the rockford forget system, I would say don't do it. But the ride Command is more than just the music. You get the maps(GPS),front and rear cameras,digital gauge layout that you can change and probably more that I'm forgetting. The bluetooth integration is great also. The sound system will get worked out with time I think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We love the machine. The Ride Command is really nice to have. If your buying it for the rockford forget system, I would say don't do it. But the ride Command is more than just the music. You get the maps(GPS),front and rear cameras,digital gauge layout that you can change and probably more that I'm forgetting. The bluetooth integration is great also. The sound system will get worked out with time I think.
Put my deposit down today, Hoping it gets here sooner than later !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Put my deposit down today, Hoping it gets here sooner than later !
Nice!! I have a buddy that put money down on the XP4 in the desert sand color with Ride Command. They just told him last week, there looking at mid October to early November. All the dealers here have waiting lists tho.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice!! I have a buddy that put money down on the XP4 in the desert sand color with Ride Command. They just told him last week, there looking at mid October to early November. All the dealers here have waiting lists tho.
Sounds pretty close to what I was told, ship dates were first week of November.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts