Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General 4 1000 Ride Command Edition
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of installing the polaris heater in my g4, I am ready to plumb the system in. For those who have installed it themselves, did you use the three pliers for keeping the coolant from dumping out, or did you use some other way? Has anyone just cut the hose, dumped the coolant and then put the coolant back in? Im having a hard time spending money for the pliers that I'll probably never use again.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Best to use the pliers or something similar, but can be done without.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Good thinking!

Reactions: TreedX

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in the middle of installing the polaris heater in my g4, I am ready to plumb the system in. For those who have installed it themselves, did you use the three pliers for keeping the coolant from dumping out, or did you use some other way? Has anyone just cut the hose, dumped the coolant and then put the coolant back in? Im having a hard time spending money for the pliers that I'll probably never use again.
I went to harbor freight and bought a set from them cheap and worked for me when I installed mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts