Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI everyone I would steer away from Extreme Metal Products (EMP) for any accessories. I have only bought two things from them, light bar mounts and now a one piece cab panel for the back and neither one has for correctly. I had to bend the light bar brackets to make them work with my 40 inch bar that they claimed would fit. This time I'm cutting on a rear window that I've already paid to have tinted. In all honesty unless y'all wanna spend time modifying new parts to fit (CORRECTLY) I would stay far away from these people. Absolute joke, seen better at Walmart and from China. Pics for details but as you can see I can't even lower the bed with it installed. Unreal bad quality control and cheap all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Sorry you're having such a poor experience. Have you called the folks at EMP? They're usually really responsive.

I think all the aftermarket folks are having problems getting things right for the General. Its new, its difficult for them to get their hands on one for very long.

I've had the same problems with my Factory UTV UHMW skid set. But the folks have been very responsive an one part I was missing was overnighted to me, no charge.

Hopefully a little more time and things will improve!!!

Pirate

·
Registered
67 Posts
FYI everyone I would steer away from Extreme Metal Products (EMP) for any accessories. I have only bought two things from them, light bar mounts and now a one piece cab panel for the back and neither one has for correctly. I had to bend the light bar brackets to make them work with my 40 inch bar that they claimed would fit. This time I'm cutting on a rear window that I've already paid to have tinted. In all honesty unless y'all wanna spend time modifying new parts to fit (CORRECTLY) I would stay far away from these people. Absolute joke, seen better at Walmart and from China. Pics for details but as you can see I can't even lower the bed with it installed. Unreal bad quality control and cheap all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will agree that i had to bend my brackests for my light bar as well. It cracked the powder coat as well, is what it is to me i guess.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was not happy with the light bar brackets either. Didn't have to bend mine but fitment was poor at best. I will probably end up fabbing my own. My biggest gripe is with vibration of it. Not stable at all with any speed on rough terrain.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I bought the front led grill and it fit perfect we had to drill two holes but we new that when we bought it 600 miles and it still works good we get a lot of compliments on it. This was from EMP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts