Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of hcr long travel front arms that are powder coated clear. I bought them for my g4 and ended up finding a deal on a machine that was already built. This is front arms only. The remainder of the kit runs 2300 from hcr. Also have a set of factory fox shocks. I’m located in Gilbert az would like to sell local but will ship if buyer is willing to pay for the cost. I will post pics soon.

Hcr aarms $600
Shocks $1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shocks sold.

Arms obo

·
Registered
201 Posts
So I see HCR makes several different A arm set ups for the general. Which ones do you have, what ball joints are in them? Everything is brand new?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are the long travel arms. They make a kit for stock shocks and a kit for Kings. The only difference is a bracket to mount the shocks. Hcr said they can sell the bracket if needed. Sorry I kept the balljoint for my other set. So you will need to use your stock ball joints

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of hcr long travel front arms that are powder coated clear. I bought them for my g4 and ended up finding a deal on a machine that was already built. This is front arms only. The remainder of the kit runs 2300 from hcr. Also have a set of factory fox shocks. I’m located in Gilbert az would like to sell local but will ship if buyer is willing to pay for the cost. I will post pics soon.

Hcr aarms $600
Shocks $1000

Ever go thru yuma or San Diego? Interested in arms. Thx!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. I go out to Yuma every so offered but don’t have any plans coming up. I think dune season is over for me

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any idea what shipping would be to 91901. Or a rough idea what weight of arms are. Text me on 6195185423 if easier

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah sorry. I meant to respond. Without having the box size I wasn’t able to get a quote.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts