Polaris General Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2021 General XP 1000 on order
28 Posts
Is this more of an xp4 vs the xp2 issue. It appears the xp2 seems to ship more frequently.

·
Registered
2021 General XP 4 ride command super graphite
94 Posts
Update just got word my General XP4 deluxe ride command has been built and is on the way to the distribution center. Should have it early next week.

·
Registered
2021 General XP 4 ride command super graphite
94 Posts
That's fine with me. I liked both colors. The super graphite goes with the black silverado, the black bass boat and black golf cart. Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's fine with me. I liked both colors. The super graphite goes with the black silverado, the black bass boat and black golf cart. Thanks.
For sure I wasn’t ripping on the color it just seems the graphite ones are coming quicker I kick myself or not ordering a black one now. I would be super excited

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did my monthly call to the dealer to see where we were standing... Little good news to no change. Both ordered 12/31/20

General XP4 Deluxe Military Tan - 4/20-6/14
Ranger Northstar Premium Crew in camo - 5/15-6/25

·
Registered
148 Posts
Did my monthly call to the dealer to see where we were standing... Little good news to no change. Both ordered 12/31/20

General XP4 Deluxe Military Tan - 4/20-6/14
Ranger Northstar Premium Crew in camo - 5/15-6/25
polaris is not stepping up with these military tan units the black ones are shipping in 8-10 weeks from what I am seeing on this forum going to call Polaris again tomorrow. ordered mine jan 3 and have same ship dates as you which is unacceptable

·
Registered
16 Posts
both of my local dealers said they're not build stock for the rest of the year. It's either small batch builds or ordered machines only.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
107 Posts
So I ordered mid March and it looks like it will be ready to pick up the last week of April. Just confirmed it with the dealer and Polaris. So 7 week lead here. Hopefully everyone else’s is coming on time too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
What color and model and what state are you in if you don’t mind me asking
So I ordered mid March and it looks like it will be ready to pick up the last week of April. Just confirmed it with the dealer and Polaris. So 7 week lead here. Hopefully everyone else’s is coming on time too.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
107 Posts
Ordered same machine at same time, 3/17 and told 6/3 with hopes of not getting pushed back......
Did you ask how many people were on the list before you and how many machines they are allocated?

·
Registered
2021 General XP 1000-4 Deluxe
7 Posts
Did you ask how many people were on the list before you and how many machines they are allocated?
Just talked with the dealer. He said Polaris takes stock of what machines they can put together, for example Ranger 570, and they will assemble those units until they are out of material and go onto a new model. But also they will only build up to the amount of units that are pre sold. So the guys that are getting quick shipments are placing orders while that model is in production, ortherwise its a wait until Polaris goes through the entire lineup and circles back to that model.
My dealer has 115 machines on order, some dating back to January. He also said it seems they are pumping out a lot more non-XP engines for higher demand which causes longer delays of any XP machine being assembled and obviously delivered. So spend $25k for a machine and wait for 6 months plus .

·
Registered
2021General XP
10 Posts
I must have got lucky. I ordered on 11-25 I think it was, and put it on the trailer 12-30. XP2 tan no ride command. Been pumping money into it since!! The dealer said delivery was having problems, and didn't want money until it delivered, but wanted my word that I was taking it if it showed up, as my name was on the order, and not being ordered for the showroom. I have been working with this family business as long as I was in the ATV game. I feel for you guys waiting for months and months, John

61 - 80 of 97 Posts