Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General XP1000 Deluxe
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago with the typical 4-6 week estimate. From what I hear, this is not the case...

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
107 Posts
I am definitely following this. My order just went in too and want to see lead times for others.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000, 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE, 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe RC
42 Posts
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago with the typical 4-6 week estimate. From what I hear, this is not the case...
Yes, my 2021 XP 4 1000 Ride Command arrived “on time”. I ordered mine on Saturday January 9th. My dealer told me 6-8 weeks with the caveat that some have come in as quickly as 3 weeks and some have been 11+ weeks. I received a call from my dealer on March 3 that it was in and I picked it up that day. They had another one that was identical to it show up that same day.

Even the 7+ weeks I waited felt like an eternity so I know how you feel. It stinks waiting. I thought wait times would be improving as Covid conditions improve but I think the shortages from suppliers is going to linger. I also think sales are high as people are discovering other hobbies to do outside. While the waiting is terrible, more UTVs out there in the wild means more states and towns looking at ways to expand trail systems to make more money off of tourism. That is a long term win for us as riders IMHO.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
When we ordered our General G2 XP ride command on 10-24-20 it hit the dealers lot 8 days later. Couldn't believe it. Was hoping it wouldn't be until this Spring but it came and we went and picked it up once the Polaris accessories came and the dealer installed them. The accessories took longer to get than the machine did.
But i must clarify that our dealer sells many machines in a year. Not just a couple hundred either. It also helps if your dealer specifies that this is a customer ordered machine and not dealer inventory. Customer ordered machines are made sooner than dealer inventory machines.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered mine September of 2020 and it didn’t come in until the end of January. In their defense they were honest when I ordered it and said they had no expected eta

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 RC
115 Posts
Ordered mine 12/31/20. I was also given a 6-8 week time. Mine arrived in 3 weeks, just lucky I guess. It kind of caught me off guard as I had not ordered any accessories yet. Some of those just came in 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered mine 12/31/20. I was also given a 6-8 week time. Mine arrived in 3 weeks, just lucky I guess. It kind of caught me off guard as I had not ordered any accessories yet. Some of those just came in 2 weeks ago.
Just talked to Polaris home office, ordered my Xp1000 4 January 9 21 and was told around May 21 for delivery!! Not a happy camper 😡

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just asked my dealer for a tracking number. Was told no tracking is available until after it has shipped. I have heard some folks say they have tracked theirs since placing the order (from the start of esembly). Any knowledge of this?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just asked my dealer for a tracking number. Was told no tracking is available until after it has shipped. I have heard some folks say they have tracked theirs since placing the order (from the start of esembly). Any knowledge of this?
The dealer can log into Polaris and the status of your unit on a progress bar they are correct about tracking because if the machine isn’t built you can’t track it. It probably says being planned like mine had for over a month your dealer should have access to that at all times

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
107 Posts
So I think the big hang up is how many people are on the list before you. Our dealer has four units allocated to them per order and there were 3 of us on the list so when the order went out we all went to production as soon as the order went in but some of the other dealers I called had 12-15 people on the list with only limited units allocated to the dealer so they don’t enter production until the clear the queue with the orders they are allowed to place. That seems to be the big difference. I was talking my buddy who used to do the ordering for a different dealer.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I received my 2021 XP 1000 4 seater in October of 2020. I ordered it in August. It came in sooner than the time frame the dealer gave me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Super Graphite 2021 XP 1000 Deluxe with RC
102 Posts
I got lucky with my 2021 XP G2 Deluxe. I had read about the long wait times and got a little nervous because we wanted it by April. So I ordered mine on 12/23/20. The dealer called me about five days later and gave me a ship date of 12/30/20. The dealer got it in a few days after that but it took them two and a half weeks to prep it. (I installed all of the accessories myself) I picked it up on 1/23/21.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered mine Jan 9 2021! Still waiting
I ordered 12/31 and it's still a window of Mid April - End of June.
We ordered same day.

Lucky.
Just talked to Polaris home office, ordered my Xp1000 4 January 9 21 and was told around May 21 for delivery!! Not a happy camper 😡
Yep, I'm in an April - June window. I'm a little irritated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The dealer can log into Polaris and the status of your unit on a progress bar they are correct about tracking because if the machine isn’t built you can’t track it. It probably says being planned like mine had for over a month your dealer should have access to that at all times
I was told 3-6 weeks, only been two.
are You getting an xp4?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

are You getting an xp4?
XP 2 Deluxe

1 - 20 of 97 Posts