Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris General Trailhead Edition
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Love this machine. New to this forum. Just wanted to share my thoughts and mods that I did to my machine. Here is a list so far: Super ATV front and rear Bumpers, Super ATV nerf bars, Ricochet A-Arm guards powder coated orange, Assault mirrors, MBRP Exhaust, Buyers Products Tool Box, STI Wheels and Maxxis Bighorn 3.0 tires studded with Grip Studs for winter. Gilomen clutch upgrades and ECU tune. Rhino Mounts for accessories.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Sky Plant Wheel Vehicle

Water Sky Wheel Tire Plant

·
Registered
2022 General XP 1000 4 Deluxe Ride Command
28 Posts
Love this machine. New to this forum. Just wanted to share my thoughts and mods that I did to my machine. Here is a list so far: Super ATV front and rear Bumpers, Super ATV nerf bars, Ricochet A-Arm guards powder coated orange, Assault mirrors, MBRP Exhaust, Buyers Products Tool Box, STI Wheels and Maxxis Bighorn 3.0 tires studded with Grip Studs for winter. Gilomen clutch upgrades and ECU tune. Rhino Mounts for accessories.

View attachment 78621
Nice rig.

·
Premium Member
2022 General XP 4 Trailhead Edition
213 Posts
Looks great. Did you have the grill gaurd and rock sliders custom powder coated or did you find someone that had a color to match the trailhead. After seeing yours now I want to have my grill gaurd powder coated to match. If you had them custom powder coated did you find something close to the trailhead color.

·
Registered
2022 XP4 TE
489 Posts
Looks great. Did you have the grill gaurd and rock sliders custom powder coated or did you find someone that had a color to match the trailhead. After seeing yours now I want to have my grill gaurd powder coated to match. If you had them custom powder coated did you find something close to the trailhead color.
Looks like they are just the same polaris orange that has become so popular, not the TE rust orange

·
Registered
2022 Polaris General Trailhead Edition
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Purchased them from Super ATV in the orange color. Just lucky the color was very close to the Polaris General.

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 RC ghost white
317 Posts

View attachment 78621 View attachment 78650
View attachment 78651
View attachment 78649
Nice looking general, what do you think of the exhaust?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts